- COVID-19 Notice
Notice for all valued passengers arriving from international sector be present mandatorily with Covid-19 vaccination certificate with QR code or 72 hours RT-PCR negative report.
Notice for all travelling passengers to Hong Kong to complete the Electronic Health Declaration Form.
Notice for Narita Travelling Passengers for pre-registration via SOS web or the MY SOS App on the smart phone.
- Discontinuation of COVID-19 facilities provided in RA document ticketing rules of Domestic and International sectors with effective from on/after 01 April 2022
- Nepal Immigration Notice
- काठमाण्डौं–दिल्ली–काठमाण्डौंको एयर सुविधा फाराम (Air Suvidha Form) सम्बन्धी जरुरी सूचना !
- Notice for transit/ transfer to pax from RA 401, VIA Bangkok to other destinations.
- काठमाण्डौं–बैंकक–काठमाण्डौंको उडान समय परिवर्तन सम्बन्धी सूचना !
- Notice on Kathmandu - Hong Kong flight
- KTM-DXB Notice
- The Government of Japan decided to continue the following border security measures against Novel Coronavirus infections
- Announcement on the revised measures for entering into Thailan
- Notice for transit/ transfer inbound pax from RA 401, VIA Bangkok to other destinations.
- New standards for passenger arriving to and from Nepal
- Notice regarding Hong Kong travelling passengers
Notice for the travelling passengers to Dubai
- दुबइ प्रवेश सम्बन्धीे जारी सूचना
- Please click here for the details .
- Notice for all passengers travelling in KTM- DEL
Travel Briefing for Travellers of Qatar
- Travel Briefing
- Covid Green-Countries
- Covid Yellow-Countries
- Covid Red-Countries
- Notice of Doha Embassy